Berjaya Times Square Theme Park
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park is a good place to go if the kids are craving for some theme park excitement.
Here are the Best Things about it:
- The rides are really cool, especially the Supersonic Odyssey, the scariest roller coaster in Malaysia.
- It's an indoor air-conditioned theme park - no sweating in the heat and no need to worry about rides being closed due to rain.
- It's centrally located in Times Square shopping mall in the heart of KL and conveniently accessed by public transport.
- It's in a huge mall so a trip to the theme park can be combined with shopping, dining or watching a movie.
- There are plenty of restaurants in the mall so you are not restricted to theme park food unlike most other theme parks.
- There is a separate section for younger kids with reduced pricing so you don't have to pay for rides which younger kids are unable to use.
- It's not busy even on a Saturday afternoon but it gets more crowded during school holidays.
Galaxy Station (Entrance via Level 5):
- The Supersonic Odyssey is claimed to be Asia's longest indoor roller coaster. It has upside down loops and can reach speeds of 80kph. Thrilling stuff!
- Arcade Games pay per play.
- Haunted House pay per entry.
- The Spinning Orbit is one of those rides that lift you 30m into the air while spinning you around.
- Bubbles Express is a fun merry ground that takes passengers for a fast and bumpy ride.
- Urban Strike Force is a shooting challenge.
- Robo Crash features fun inflatable bumper cars with built in shooting devices.
- Dizzy Lizzy, as the name suggests, is another spinning ride.
- Virtual Reality, arcade games and more.
Fantasy Garden (Entrance via Level 7):
The younger kids' section is bright and shiny with a nice colour scheme. The rides are fairly standard theme park attractions:
- Buddy-Go-Round (carousel).
- Fantasy Trail (a cute train ride).
- Botanic Drive (kids 'drive' in jeep-like buggies.
- Molly Cool's Swing (a tame Pirates Galleon type attraction).
- Crazy Bus.
- Flying Bumble Bee.
- Honey Bump (two bumper car rides).
- Kidz Playground (play per entry).
There is also a Virtual Reality section with five different games and a Function Venue for those looking to stage parties or special events.
2023 Ticket Prices
Adult RM75 (Malaysians with MyKad RM60).
Child (ages 3-12) RM70 (MyKad RM50).
Seniors (ages 55 and above) RM32 (MyKad RM 22).
2 Adults & 2 Kids RM250 (MyKad RM188) .
You can buy tickets online at the official Berjaya Times Square Theme Park website.
Special Packages including food are available for schools, birthday parties or corporates. For further information, you can contact Berjaya Times Square Theme Park on 03-2117 3118.
Open Monday - Friday 12 noon - 8pm.
Weekend & Public Holidays 11am - 8pm.
How to Get to Times Square Theme Park
Berjaya Times Square Theme Park, Level 5 & 7, Berjaya Times Square,
No.1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
General Line +603-2117 3118
If you are arriving by KL Monorail, Berjaya Times Square is directly connected to Imbi Monorail station by a pedestrian bridge.
By Rapid KL (LRT), the closest station is Hang Tuah just a short walk away.
There is a large car park in Times Square if you are travelling by car.
Share this page:
Like this website? Head over to my Facebook page and leave a like or comment:
You can also contact me via the link at the bottom of this page.